A Library Module Overview
Modernize your church library.
While more and more things seem to be moving online, one thing many churches still have is a physical library. The Church Social library helps your librarian make this (often under-utilized) resource more visible to the whole congregation.
This module allows you to:
- Search a digital archive of your church library.
- Track checkouts and returns.
- Organize your books into categories.
- Include books, audiobooks, DVDs, and more.
- Bulk import your existing database.
Checkouts and returns.
Keep track of who has borrowed which books using the checkout feature. You can see a list of all the books currently out, the most popular books, and your most active readers.