A Sermons Module Overview
Everyone can benefit from listening to a past sermon, and the Church Social sermon archive makes that easy to do. It can serve as a complete archive of your past sermons.
- Supports MP3 audio and PDF document uploads.
- Includes the ability to embed video hosted on Youtube, Vimeo or elsewhere.
- Search by Bible text, author, theme or series.
- Can be embedded on your public website.
- Automatically converted into a podcast feed.
- Includes basic view and listen statistics.
The audio/video experts and members in your congregation will really appreciate the sermon archive. You can add additional sermon information, including a Title, Description, Bible passages, Minister name, Sermon series, and more.
Integrate with your website.
Church Social makes it easy to add your sermon archive to your church's website. This can be done using our API, our embedded sermons widget, or if you're using WordPress, with our official plugin.
Listen on the go.
Church Social automatically turns your sermon archive into a podcast feed, making it easy to listen to sermons while you're out. Plus, it's compatible with Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify and more!