Subscribing and Unsubscribing from Messages
Sometimes members wish to unsubscribe from specific Church Social emails, or want to resubscribe. This can easily be done from within your Church Social account.
Updating your Email Preferences
- Login to Church Social
- Click your profile icon (often your family picture) at the top right of the page.
- Now click on
Settingsin the drop-down menu
- The My Profile page should load. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Email Preferences section
- Here you will see all the Messages, Groups, Schedule and Prayer request notification settings. You can review the settings and put a checkmark in the box beside all the notifications you wish to receive as well as remove the checkmark from any groups you no longer wish to receive email notifications for. Click the Save changes button to apply your changes.
Unsubscribing from a Message
Church Social also allows members to unsubscribe from all or some email notifications right from the email message in compliance with anti-spam regulations.
The footer of each email message contains the following options:
- View the full message - Allows recipients to view the message in Church Social and reply to the sender.
- Unsubscribe - Allows recipients to immediately unsubscribe from all or some messages (as pictured below) without needing to log onto Church Social.
- Notification Preferences - Allows recipients to log onto Church Social and view and edit all their notification preferences.